Kaiji Press Co., Ltd.
- 3F, Yoshiyasukanda Bldg., 2-1-15 Iwamoto-cho,
Chiyoda-ku,Tokyo 101-0032, JAPAN
- June, 1956
- Fumihisa Uemura
- JPY10,000,000- (As of Apr. 1, 2014)
- No. of Employees
- About 70 (As of Apr. 1, 2014)
- Main Lines of Business
- News services, pubulications, internet service,research and etc.related to domeestic and international shipping, shipbuilding, air cargo, logistics, etc.
- Shipping lines, shipbuilders, marine equipment manufacturers, airlines, travel/cargo agents, shippers, forwarders, trading companies, banking/ nonlife insurance companies, airport/port authorities, warehousing companies, harbor transport companies, grand handling companies, railway companies, research institutes, related industrial organizations, government offices, and major publishing agents.
- Related Company
- KRC Co., Ltd.
MarineNet Co., Ltd.
- Company Profile
- Kaiji Press Co.,Ltd. was founded.
"Nikkan Kaiun Zosen Sokuho" (predecessor of " Kaiji Press" ) was inaugurated.
- English-language "Daily Shipping & Shipbuilding Gazette" (predecessor of English-language "Kaiji Press", but publication suspended) was inaugurated.
- "Nikkan Koku Boeki" (Air and Trade News) was inaugurated.
- "Kaiji Press Quarterly on Shipbuilding" (predecessor of "KP DATA") was inaugurated.
- "Quarterly Kaiji Press" (predecessor of bimanthly magazine "COMPASS") was inaugurated.
- Quarterly "CARGO" was inaugurated.
Kaiji Press Research Center Co., Ltd. (predecessor of "KRC Co., Ltd.") was founded as a wholly owned subsidiary.
- Bimonthly cruise magazine "Cruise" was inaugurated.
- Kansai Bureau office was established in Osaka.
- "Company Notebooks" on Shipping and Shipbuilding were inaugurated.
- Started "www.marine-net.com" with Itochu Corp., Mitsui O.S.K. and the others.
- Took over retail business of Tsukidi Bookstore (suspended).
- Moved Kaiji Press head office to present address.
- Chubu Bureau office was established in Nagoya (suspended).
- Launching of Daily CARGO and Daily-Cargo.com.
- Yokohama Bureau office was established in Yokohama.
- Shanghai Bureau office was established in China.
- Kansai Bureau office
- 502, Kyo Bldg., 1-17-8 Kyomachibori, Nishi-ku, Osaka-shi 550-0003, JAPAN
- Yokohama Bureau office
- Yokohama Fukoku Seimei Bldg., 6-87 Ohtamachi, Naka-ku, Yokohama-shi, KANAGAWA 231-0031, JAPAN
- Shanghai Bureau office
- Room A-1304、Orient International Plaza, No85. LouShanGuan Road, ChangNing District, Shanghai, 200336 CHINA
- 郵船ロジスティクス ソリューション提案強化 将来税率・コスト分析通じ
- IATA貨物量成長率予測 19年、1.7ポイント減2.0％へ 今後5年平均も4.4％に下方修正 年明けの荷動き悪化で
- ロッテルダム港 英離脱に備えトラック待機場設置 通関長期化に懸念
- ヤマト運輸・組織改正 ネットワーク戦略で新部門