Kaiji Press Co., Ltd.
- 3F, Yoshiyasukanda Bldg., 2-1-15 Iwamoto-cho,
Chiyoda-ku,Tokyo 101-0032, JAPAN
- June, 1956
- Seigo Ide
- JPY10,000,000- (As of Apr. 1, 2020)
- No. of Employees
- About 60 (As of Apr. 1, 2020)
- Main Lines of Business
- News services, pubulications, internet service,research and etc.related to domestic and international shipping, shipbuilding, air cargo, logistics, cruise market etc.
- Shipping lines, shipbuilders, marine equipment manufacturers, airlines, travel/cargo agents, shippers, forwarders, trading companies, banking/ nonlife insurance companies, airport/port authorities, warehousing companies, harbor transport companies, grand handling companies, railway companies, research institutes, related industrial organizations, government offices, and major publishing agents.
- Related Company
- KRC Co., Ltd.
- Kaiji Press Co.,Ltd. was founded.
"Nikkan Kaiun Zosen Sokuho" (predecessor of " Kaiji Press" ) was inaugurated.
- English-language "Daily Shipping & Shipbuilding Gazette" (predecessor of English-language "Kaiji Press", but publication suspended) was inaugurated.
- "Nikkan Koku Boeki" (Air and Trade News) was inaugurated.
- "Kaiji Press Quarterly on Shipbuilding" (predecessor of "KP DATA") was inaugurated.
- "Quarterly Kaiji Press" (predecessor of bimanthly magazine "COMPASS") was inaugurated.
- Quarterly "CARGO" was inaugurated.
Kaiji Press Research Center Co., Ltd. (predecessor of "KRC Co., Ltd.") was founded as a wholly owned subsidiary.
- Bimonthly cruise magazine "Cruise" was inaugurated.
- Kansai Bureau office was established in Osaka.
- Moved Kaiji Press head office to present address.
- Launching of "Daily CARGO" and "Daily-Cargo.com".
- Launching of "KAIJI PRESS ONLINE".
- Kansai Bureau office
- 502, Kyo Bldg., 1-17-8 Kyomachibori, Nishi-ku, Osaka-shi 550-0003, JAPAN